Camden Lighthouses & Lunch Day Sail - Most Popular Sail
Camden Lighthouses and Lunch Day Sail
Children (ages 6-12):
Young Children (ages 0-5):
Sailing Times through October 10th, 2020
Boarding Starts 1/2 Hour Before. Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID. To purchase alcoholic beverages we must verify your age.
- Sail Past Local Camden and Penobscot Bay Landmarks
- Enjoy an Authentic Camden Maine Lunch Experience
- Take Part in Hoisting the Sails and a Turn at the Wheel
- Cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks are available for purchase.
Our Most Popular Day Sail!
Sailings available through October 10th, 2020
Explore the Western coast of Penobscot Bay, with its many historic lighthouses, majestic coastal mountain vistas, and rugged coastline while under full sail aboard a traditional wooden schooner.
While onboard enjoy an authentic Camden Maine lunch that includes:
- Schooner clam chowder
- Lobster salad in a lettuce cup with fresh baked baguette
- Roasted corn potato salad
- Chef's selection of homemade pie for dessert
Cocktails, beer, soft drinks and a refreshing summer wine selection are available for purchase with proper I.D.
Experience Camden's Award Winning Schooner Day Sail!
Book online and use promo code LIGHT to save $5! (Limited time only)