Covid 19 Advisory
It is important and required that we advise our guests both returning and new what additional procedures and precautions we are making to ensure everyone’s health and safety while aboard as we begin our summer season here in Camden, ME. As many of you know there has been a relatively small number of cases here in Knox County. So a beautiful sail out on Penobscot Bay aboard Appledore 2 (A2) is one of the most enjoyable things you can do here on the Mid-Coast.
We have developed enhanced sanitation procedures as well as a comprehensive safety speech specific to Covid.
- Our crew members will be wearing masks throughout your cruise from boarding till disembarkation.
- Prior, frequently during, and after we will be cleaning and wiping down all accessible surfaces with anti- bacterial products.
- Crew temperatures will be checked everyday.
- Masks will be provided to guests that need them
- We will require that guests wear masks or face coverings as well when boarding disembarking or when moving about the ship. Also when seated if they are less than 6 feet from anyone else not in their family or group.
- Plenty of hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes will be readily available on deck.
- Going below deck to use the head (bathroom) will be limited to one guest at a time
- We have limited all beverage and food service to one time use disposable products.
- Crew will be wearing and frequently changing disposable gloves when handling any consumables.
- Voluntarily we will be limiting all public sails to a maximum of 30 passengers instead of the max 50 persons total as permitted by Maine regulation and our Coast Guard Certification.
- Out of state residents (excluding those from New Hampshire, Vermont, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Maine) will need to sign an affidavit stating that they have a recent negative Covid test or have quarantined for the required 14 days in Maine.